Adding a lighted passenger side vanity possible?

Hedge

It seems I read somewhere at one time that all the electical harnesses are there for all the options even though the car may not have come with those options. Can anyone confirm this? For example my car did not come with the passenger side lighted vanity mirror but i would like to replace my visor with one. Is this possible? Do i have to buy any extra wiring to do this? Any input here would be great.

Yes you can add this. I assume you have a lighted mirror and the chrome pivot support for it? The proper support has a hole in it to run the power wire through. If you dont have the jumper wire that runs down the right side A-pillar you can make your own. Just cut the connector and splice or solder the wire to the mirror, all of this hides up under the headliner so make sure you have it insulated. And run it up across the windsheild and down the drivers A-pillar to one of the battery terminals on the fuse box. The factory wire would be much better appearance wise but you have to weasel it up under the dash and plug it into the power accessory terminal block.