You can type here any text you want

Adj. Fuel Reg. ((((((((Cheap)))))))

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

beene006

Banned
I have this low mile adj. fuel reg. cheap......50.00 shipped.......

paypal is beene006@yahoo.com:D :biggrin: "DAMN GREAT DEAL"
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

this is a steal......Gbody and Kirbans sell them for 100-120......

Attachments

• fuelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    fuelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 627
yes its a AN-8 fitting. you would have to use a AN-8 hose.....works fine and a cheap upgrade for your GN or TR.

50.00 bucks and free shipping.

paypal.........beene006@yahoo.com

--FB--
If you change the fitting or get an adapter to fit the stock connection you may have a better sell.

Robert:

I see you’re still around. I’m guessing that you knew how long you would have to lead me on to be beyond the PayPal dispute cutoff and long enough that MasterCard would balk at my claim. Just makes for more work on my end. Were you going to try the same with the fuel pressure regulator?

Give me a call; you’ve got the number,

Joe

Ttt

TTT
Robert:

I see you’re still around. I’m guessing that you knew how long you would have to lead me on to be beyond the PayPal dispute cutoff and long enough that MasterCard would balk at my claim. Just makes for more work on my end. Were you going to try the same with the fuel pressure regulator?

Give me a call; you’ve got the number,

Joe

whats with the -2 on ratings? looks like you owe money for a maroon dash, and owe Joe a converter. How about you send me the msd wires you have for sale, and i'll send you the money when I get them?:wink:

Back