adjustable LCA's and anti squat kit

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I have a set of adjustable lower control arms in my TTA. TTA's have lower control arms only. One on each side and a torue arm in the middle(looks like a ladder bar). I have a Ford 9" in my car with Mosier 31 spline axles. I was thinking about trying to get my car to hook as hard as it can. I was wondering if adjusting the length of my LCA's will effect how it hooks. I was also wondering if those anti squat deals that lower the rear attaching point of the LCA's really work or not. Some of the sites say that those anti squat things lower most peoples 60's by a full tenth or more. Any one got some input on this?

TIA: Jason
ps: I have pulled a 1.462 at 10#'s off the foot brake and can do consitent high 1.4's and low 1.5's. I'm pretty happy with these but better is better.

LCA's

these will help but the actual geometry must be calculated to get the most effect from them. I know that a friend of mine had to have a different hole drilled in his brackets to get the most out of them as the tow available settings were not optimal. HTHs

you wanna go faster than 1.4? are u nuts? most guys would die for that 60 ft.

anyway, have fun with your "anti squat kit"
take care jason

surej

I'm tired of only yanking one front wheel. I'm going to hang both them suckers a foot or two in the air. I'm putting a NOS kit on it. I'm also going to try to fix my brake deal so I can launch at 15 plus pounds. If 8 to 10#'s off the foot brake is getting me mid to high 1.4's and twisting the car all nasty like. Then 15#'s and a 75hp shot of juice should really wake it up I think. Got to be able to hook it up though or it all will be in vain. I figure when I get it right I'll tape some wooden blocks to the bottom of Prasad's shoes so he can make a pass in it. He's helped me out alot so I probably owe him a good wheelie!

Jason

frame twist

Do you have sub frame connectors? what about the strut tower brace(if one will fit)? try to get some kind of cross frame bracing. There is alot available for the G-bodys but I don't know alot about the TTA F-bodys.

The more frame bracing you have side to side across the frame and as well as diagnally from upper driver to lower passenger and vice versa. One" diameter/square tubing, a hacksaw, a drill and some bolts go a long way.

HTHs