Advice Please!!

kawasakki

I just got a CPT 61 bb turbo from cottons performance. Should this turbo work fine with the combo I have already-GN1's, 60#mototrons, PTE stock location intercooler, 3 inch down pipe, 2800 stahl for starters, 206 206 comp cam. I am technically just worried about the stahl speed, does it really need to be upped or is it fine where it is at. Thanks.

I just got a CPT 61 bb turbo from cottons performance. Should this turbo work fine with the combo I have already-GN1's, 60#mototrons, PTE stock location intercooler, 3 inch down pipe, 2800 stahl for starters, 206 206 comp cam. I am technically just worried about the stahl speed, does it really need to be upped or is it fine where it is at. Thanks.

Is it a re-stalled stock converter or an aftermarket?

I have that turbo with a PTS 9x11, rated at a 3000 stall. It spools QUICK!

It is an aftermarket pro torque 2800 stahl. Do you think I would be able to get away with that or should I upgrade?:confused:

I think that a call back to Jack (Cotton) for a multi-disk L/U Vigilante would be the key to extracting the most from your combo. I would think that the Vigilante would be more efficient. Hope this helps.

Jim C.

I agree with Billy*******

I think that a call back to Jack (Cotton) for a multi-disk L/U Vigilante would be the key to extracting the most from your combo. I would think that the Vigilante would be more efficient. Hope this helps.

Jim C.

I would consider a 66 BB if ur gonna go with a bigger stall. talk to Jack , Ill bet he can make the adjustment. Oh yeah That 66BB is what u need with such a great set of heads. If U dont do a swap I would try the stall u have first, with slicks, and see what ur 60 Ft. times are. Im thinking 1.50 -1.58 is doable with traction. If ur no where near there then it would be time to go bigger on the stall. Jack wont steer u wrong, call him up.

Lot of people are not aware of the protorgue converter
good price and well build may not be enough stall though