You can type here any text you want

Advice, value of FAST system?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JSho

Would this seem reasonable?

Company XYZ sold a FAST system 'with no support' because it was sitting on a shelf and they wanted to see it stop collecting dust. This system has never been installed. It includes the ECU, all cables, all software, all manuals, and wide-band option.

A friend bought it under these terms for his project. He never installed the box and the serial number checks out clean with FAST. I now have the opportunity to become the second owner of an 'un-used' fast system.

FAST verified that I could sent it back and have the box checked out and converted to my application (optispark) for a nominal fee. Given that it is "complete", un-used, all cables, with wideband option ...

How much is this setup worth? I called a couple of vendors for "new" pricing but I'm curious as to an experience shopping the second hand 'un-used' market.

Thanks
J

PS: My app is a '93 firebird with Vorteh T-trim and some cogs. Wideband with a 2-bar map would be VERY welcomed :)

If it's brand new never used in working condition, probably 70% of the price of New.

Just a wild guess.

-Bob C.

Back