You can type here any text you want

AE vs. TPS Position Clarification - Fast

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T66Typhoon

SUV Pimp
I need some clarification on the AE vs. TPS Position

I am confused as to what this telling me.

I am ASSuming that it means that if I am at a given throttle position it will not allow as much AE added from the AE vs. TPS Rate table.. is this correct.

What I am seeing is that if I am already at constant throttle at 35% and then go to 75%, I am not going to need as much fuel as if I was going from 21% (idle) to 75%.

Correct?

So I this is how I have it setup.... the Typhoon has a T66 on it with 83# injectors. Just having some tip in stumbles and wondering if there is something here I should be worried about.. my problems seem to be right off idle between 1900 and 2100 RPM.

ae1.gif

Sorry if pics are not to be used on this forum.. but a pic is worth a 1000 words as they say. I will delete it immediately if someone tells me they are forbidden.

Not a problem linking to a picture here that I am aware of.

And yes, you have the idea of the need for AE fuel at part throttle vs. dead idle. The way you have the graph set follows the principle of how it is intended to work.

Thanks Craig.. I talked to Jim at PTE this morning and that was one thing I forgot to ask him about.

I am having an off idle stumble.. he said I can watch the AE VS TPS and MAP tables real time and see what is up with those.

I will try it tonight.

Overall the system is great, BTW, I bought the box and the adapter from PTE and was a cinch to hook up, pretty straight forward.

Hmmm Craig

I get a 'farting' backfire at tip-in sometimes. Is that the same table I'm to use?

Back