You can type here any text you want

Aerospace front street brakes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Did a search didn't find too much info on them. Would like to know how they fit, what is involved in installing them (possible cutting), And if you would suggest getting them.

Thanks!

Did a search didn't find too much info on them. Would like to know how they fit, what is involved in installing them (possible cutting), And if you would suggest getting them.

Thanks!
Aerospace brakes have been known for their lightweight brakes built for drag racing untill recent when they came out with their street version. I have not seen too many running them when they plan on Autocross/roadrace.. There are more superior brake set up's for handling out on the market that have been proven to hold up to extreme braking and come as a complete kit. For my car it's the BAER track-4 set up (complete bolt on kit)..

I do know that the Aerospace kits bolt up fairly easy, i'm sure Cal @ Hartline performance can help you out as he sells Aerospace..

SW.

Thanks Scott. Actually, we are running a Christmas special on them right now. They do require some grinding on the spindle for clearance on the caliper bracket.

Thanks Scott.

Called Cal yesterday but I am assuming they weren't open.

I forgot to mention the reason for me switching the brakes. I am building a street/strip car and want to use the stock 15" wheel size.

I would like to brake a bit better and clean the look up front a bit. I was considering the wilwood kit untill Cal posted the sale.

Found a post by bent6 on his street car where he used front and rear aerospace brakes, looks as if he cut the front ears off the spindles.

Thanks

Back