You can type here any text you want

Aftermarket fuel system parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John Larkin

Sublime Master of Turbology
For sale

1. –8 braided rubber reinforced Earls hose, 16 feet 2” with straight fitting on one end and 45° swivel fitting on the other. This length will run from the fuel rail through the left frame rail all the way back to the OEM muffler location. Will throw in 4 Adel clamps also. $75

2. -6 braided rubber reinforced Earls hose, 32” with Earls straight fittings on both ends with a 90° Earls cast adapter included. This is enough to replace the stock return line to the left frame rail, about 32” long. Silver fitting is custom made. It is a stock feed line end with a –6AN Earls male fitting welded to the end. Welds are beautiful. This was used to make the stock feed line my return line and have everything safe, no clamps. Both pieces - $40

3. Adjustable hobbs switch, wiring to trunk, GM relay and fuse holder. I used the switch in the vacuum brake line but it can be tied in anywhere you choose. $35 for all.

4. Homemade double pumper. This was tough. It is a dual feed with Earls –6AN fittings welded to refitted 3/8” tubing. Each pump has it’s own outlet. The stock return is still original; the vent line broke at the clamp. Fixable but it is broken. I used a 4-prong GM pump housing connector (stock GN is 2-prong) and rearranged the pump wiring to accommodate two pumps. You would need to setup your own connector from the car to mate to this. Included is a used but working 340M Walbro. $175 including the pump.

5. Earls fuel rail fitting and Earls Saginaw fitting. The fuel rail fitting adapts the stock fuel rail to –8AN and uses a copper sealing washer. It did not leak on me but I checked it from time to time. Saginaw fitting is –6AN on one end and Saginaw on the other. This screws into the bottom of the regulator and seals good. You’ll need a small o-ring as this one looks to be lost. L $15 each.

6. BG-style filter –8AN inlets and outlets. There is a stainless washable alcohol filter inside. Has a –8AN 90° swivel fitting going to a homemade Y-block and two –6AN 90° elbows with –6AN Earls hoses on straight ends. This was my filter mounted below the OEM muffler location and tied in between the –8 feed line and the double pumper outlets. Hoses are 24” and 26” in length. Mounted to an aluminum plate for simplicity of installation. $75 for all.

7. ATR Double pumper adapters. These are bare, need o-rings and c-clips. $25 each.

Attachments

• 16' -8 hose.jpg
    16' -8 hose.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 321
  • -6 return and fitting.jpg
    -6 return and fitting.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 320
  • ATR DP adapters #1.jpg
    ATR DP adapters #1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 321
  • ATR DP adapters #2.jpg
    ATR DP adapters #2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 320
  • BG Filter + Y adapter + 6AN hoses.jpg
    BG Filter + Y adapter + 6AN hoses.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 318
Additional photos

Here they are below:

Attachments

• Fuel rail fitting + Saginaw fitting.jpg
    Fuel rail fitting + Saginaw fitting.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 316
  • Hobbs Switch with wiring and relay.jpg
    Hobbs Switch with wiring and relay.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 310
  • Homemade DP #1.jpg
    Homemade DP #1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 306
  • Homemade DP #2.jpg
    Homemade DP #2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Homemade DP #3.jpg
    Homemade DP #3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 305
3. Adjustable hobbs switch, wiring to trunk, GM relay and fuse holder. I used the switch in the vacuum brake line but it can be tied in anywhere you choose. $35 for all.

John, I'll take this, let me know about payment...;)

1,2 3, 5 and 6 sold. One pending on 7. Thanks to those who bought and those who inquired. Could possibly be persuaded to separate the Walbro from the hanger on 6.

Back