aftermarket gauges

forcedinduction

move it like this'''''
selling off some gauges that came with my car.
all work great
1)autometer autogauge oil pressure gauge sold
1) autometer autogauge coolant temp gauge sold
1) autometer autogauge boost gauge sold
1) autometer autogauge tach comes with mounting pod $45. shipped
1) VDO volt gauge $15 shipped (free if you buy the tachometer0
1)B&M transmission temp gauge (not hooked up. so untested) no sending unit given away
1) autometer pro comp liquid filled gauge sold
The console and pillar pods are not incuded

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 230
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 235
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 227
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 221
Your pics don't work for me. Preview pics show up but actual pics seem broken...

From my iPhone

More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 60
May I ask what the two VOLT gauges were for?
Obviously, one is for Alternator volts..but the second one?
I was going to monitor Fuel Pump voltage at the pump - but it seemed like overkill vs just monitoring the final product - the pressure.

That's a decent deal on that 3 gauge package. 17 bucks per w/ senders. Very nice buy. If Ed opts out - keep me on the list.

Fuel gauge is Electric or Mechanical - I see "Fuel Pressure Gauge - without Sender" so I'm assuming Electric - but with the liquid filled dial I wasn't sure.

all pm's replied to.
prices dropped on the fp gauge to $50 shipped (free volts gauge with this deal)
tach $50 shipped ( free volts gauge with this deal also :D )
trans temp gauge is free just pay the shipping :gone
please add pp fees

May I ask what the two VOLT gauges were for?
Obviously, one is for Alternator volts..but the second one?
the po has a huge system in the car with a separate battery in the trunk to power it. I just want my car back to stock so all that crap is gone.

Ahhh...yes. You'll probably be 30 lbs lighter without the hayball of all the wires as well.

the po has a huge system in the car with a separate battery in the trunk to power it. I just want my car back to stock so all that crap is gone.
If I could have read - I would have seen you had posted that info about the purpose of the dual volts gauges - sorry!

Ahhh...yes. You'll probably be 30bs lighter without the hayball of all the wires as well.
im still removing wires from that big mess. when im finished with the car its gunna look 100% stock with the exception of the scanmaster and my 3 defi gauges 2 in the console pod and 1 on the pillar. I cant understand why anyone would wanna do that to one of these cars. but that's just my opinion.

im still removing wires from that big mess. when im finished with the car its gunna look 100% stock with the exception of the scanmaster and my 3 defi gauges 2 in the console pod and 1 on the pillar. I cant understand why anyone would wanna do that to one of these cars. but that's just my opinion.

Yeah - gauge and pod crazy. But it's easy to get carried away if you don't want to spring for a GNX style cluster.
I have the T-top twin pod from GBody as well.
I just don't really care for hacking up that dash plaque and sticking them waaaay over there.

I made a pre-configured wiring bundle harness with heat shrink flat prior to going up the A-pillar. Much cleaner.
I bet the fuse box was a sight to behold.

I still like the Boost and Knock Gauge right on the Twin A-pillar pod..
Water Temp and Oil Pressure in the Console.
Those are the big 4 you wanna watch.
JMO

Yeah - gauge and pod crazy. But it's easy to get carried away if you don't want to spring for a GNX style cluster.
I have the T-top twin pod from GBody as well.
I just don't really care for hacking up that dash plaque and sticking them waaaay over there.

I made a pre-configured wiring bundle harness with heat shrink flat prior to going up the A-pillar. Much cleaner.
I bet the fuse box was a sight to behold.

I still like the Boost and Knock Gauge right on the Twin A-pillar pod..
Water Temp and Oil Pressure in the Console.
Those are the big 4 you wanna watch.
JMO
Yea I hear ya man. The guy I bought it from was the original owner. And I wanted to ask him why he ruined the car like that but I just left it alone. That hacked up plaque is hard for me to look at also.
I would have mounted them elsewhere. But that ttop pod is kinda growing on me. If I ever decide to go with a wideband and knock gauge then I would get the ttop pod as well

Yeah - you can't.
Some people are proud of their work.
And maybe in the day - it looked good.

You can replace that hacked up plaque with a trick Regal Limited - glow in the dark - version now though!

Hey - it might start of looking small, but it ain't no joy up there either - trust me.
And there is already enough plastic on plastic rubbing and squeeking - like you need more.

I think the Wideband can go up.
Me - I like the Knock and Boost right there at eye level on the Twin A-Pillar.
I can live with lean - I can't live with knock.
Even though - Heisenberg is the "one who knocks" so what am I saying.