You can type here any text you want

Aftermarket Headers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
az gn sells a nice set of headers. we just installed them and ran 10.12@134 at the ford/ buick shoot out in noble ok. this weekend. also has enough room to install a 3.5 inch down pipe. very nice headers. mild steel set is $645 and stainless is $955

I would agree... i would go with Nicks headers.. I have ATRs on mine and .. they are ok but i really dont like some of the design elements with the crossover. It really limits you and comes extremely close to the Downpipe and upper a-arm bushing.... come to think of it - I'll sell u mine :wink:

TA Performance just released their headers as well. Available in stainless or mild steel, I think the mild steel were $645 and $50 off for BPG members.

NJVetteGuy said:
TA Performance just released their headers as well. Available in stainless or mild steel, I think the mild steel were $645 and $50 off for BPG members.
same headers that az gn sells

I just bought a set of Postons. They aren't Stainless but they are pretty nice for the money and are coated inside and out. Just another one to add to the list.

SSautochrome has had a somewhat checked past, but the DSM guys have been buying some of the more recent work and have been coming out liking it.

Check out www.dsmtalk.com or www.dsmtuners.com, they have threads about their parts.

If that holds up and fits, I would say those are hard to beat considering I just spent $230 to get my Postons recoated at HPC bringing my total to around $740 for those headers.

Attachments

• GN Poston Dr Hdr HPC.jpg
    GN Poston Dr Hdr HPC.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 175
CTX-SLPR said:
I just bought a set of Postons. They aren't Stainless but they are pretty nice for the money and are coated inside and out. Just another one to add to the list.

My Postons have been welded at least 10 times, and "suck". They dont have a good flange for the turbo to line up on, and leak on the turbo to header area. (Copper gasket, paper gasket, no gasket same problem after a week or so). I like these chrome ones!

Yep those look exactly like ATR headers.... IMO i would get the ARIZONA/TA headers.... they will have much more clearance for your downpipe, a-arm bushing, hands when you are working ...etc.... also im just not fond of chrome headers. just my $.02

I'm fixing to have to weld a crack in my KB headers. If the problem persists, I'd probably by the mild steel AZGN ones.

Back