You can type here any text you want

aftermarket seats

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jswmotor

Vicious
I found this set of Cerullo seats on ebay. What do you think?? The color match is very close if not exact depending on fade over the years. They were in a Porsche 911 but the Cerullo website says they have the brackets for a bolt-in on the TTA.

http://www.cerullo.com/sport_xr.html

Attachments

• e0_1_b.JPG
    e0_1_b.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 116
do you have a link to some prices or anything? I'm just wondering about how much they'd be. Also if you get them make sure to post and let us know if the quality is any good.

link

The link is above the pic.

I have the seats now. The quality looks great. Test sit in the garage feels good. I am pleased with the seats. On the website you have to ask for any pricing information by email. I am waiting on the seat track pricing response.

jswmotor said:
The link is above the pic.

I have the seats now. The quality looks great. Test sit in the garage feels good. I am pleased with the seats. On the website you have to ask for any pricing information by email. I am waiting on the seat track pricing response.

Once you get them installed get some pictures. I really like the look of them and might consider them to replace the stock seats to keep them from wearing any more.

Back