Aggressive Auto....experience hasnt been so hot.

TTAfreak

Well, I suppose this thread is more to list my experience, rather than to bash anyone....so Ill just tell the story as it has happened and let everyone else be the judge.

Last tuesday, I placed an order for several things. springs, scan master, fuel pump, presure regulator, and a few others. At the time I placed the order I was told "everything is in stock and will ship out today"

ok, cool. so a couple days go by and I never got a tracking #. So last Thrusday I called back and I was told "we didnt have the springs but now we have everything and it will all ship out today"

ok, cool. so yesterday I still havent gotten a tracking #. So I call yesterday and I am told "we finally got everything and it will ship out today"

ok, cool. as of this morning I still dont have a tracking #. we will see if it actually shipped out yesterday of if I was just fed more of the same B.S.

Here is my deal. I dont care if it takes 3 weeks to ship it, as long as im told up front thats how long it will take.

not only have I called 3 times now to get a tracking # which I have never gotten, I also emailed them for it, and no response to date.

This is not the way to do business IMO.

Kenny,

noted.

now, I must say that TODAY I finally did get a tracking #. it shows the package was shipped 2nd day air.

if they paid the second day air charges....then I will certainly retract any negative comments.

if they charged them to me,......well....then they still wont get anymore of my business.

I want to say that my parts did arrive today, and the 2nd day air didnt cost me any more than normal shipping.

Aggressive did make it right.

it was a bit slow, but the outcome is a positive one.

THANKS AGGRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!