Aggressive Auto

Kenny87GN

Here's my experience with Aggressive Auto ordered a set of ATR stainless headers and crossover pipe on Feb.22nd was told by Dawn that they were in stock and I should receive them in 7-10 days,I waited 16 days before calling Aggressive and was told WOW you should have received them by now let me call ATR and get a tracking number and I'll call you right back!I asked why they needed to call ATR when I was told they were in stock at Aggressive 16 days ago,and was told it was a computer error and they had to be drop shipped direct from ATR!I said OK and waited for a call back!They never called back!I called the following day Fri. March11th asked about the headers they told me to hold on we'll call ATR right now!I was put on hold for 5min. Dawn came back on and told me ATR was not answering the phones but she would get a hold of them and call me back!Never called back again so I called ATR and to my surprise was told that Aggressive AUTO had just ordered the parts at 2:00pm on Fri. March 11th!! I called Aggressive back again and was told that ATR are the ones that screwed up! I finally received the headers on Sat. March 26th and received my credit card bill today showing that Aggressive Auto charged the card on Tues. FEB.22nd the day I ordered them!!! This is the first time in 18 years of owning these cars that I have gotten the run around,I have dealt with RJC,Jack Cotton,Russ Merritt,H-R parts,John's Perf.,G-Body Parts,Muscle Car Salvage,Buick GN,and many others and have to say every one of these guys and company's are stand up guys and great to deal with and would never think of jerking you around!!The guys who run this board should do something about letting these people advertise here!!
Kenny Whyte