You can type here any text you want

Air bags or not?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Depending on what your goals are, to me would determine if I ran bags or not. With my new car, it will be a cruiser with frequent trips to the track. So I will be running them. If your goals are for all out quickest ET and don't care for daily driving, IE weekend warrior car, then I would highly recommend the air bags. If you are planning on driving the car everyday, air bags won't hurt either. I haven't heard too many people report good things about the Morosso trick springs, especially the fronts. They cause the car to sit lower with the front springs. With the air bags you can remove the front sway bar and have the best weight transfer possible at the track. Then when on the street, you can air them up to 10-15psi and still be able to take freeway on ramps without flipping the car over onto its side. On my two previous cars, both served duty as daily drivers and I ran air bags on both of them with the front sway bar removed. I will run air bags on this new T I just picked up as well. They also give you complete control of pre-load adjustment for the rear end at the track. I would also recommend the HR Parts air bag bushings. Gbody has them too. They will keep you from having to run very high pressures in the bags when at the track, prolonging the life of the air bags by not having to blow them up like a basketball.
Just my O2's worth.

Patrick

thanks good info i think i will just get the air bags they are proven to work

Back