You can type here any text you want

Air Bags What Air?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

van460

WHERE IS GOOD START POINT FOR RIGHT AND LEFT AIR BAG SET-UP? NO READY FOR THE SWAY BAR SET-UP YET GOING TO TRY THESE.

STOP YELLING! (PLEASE)

for a person that seems hell bent on taking over the TSM race series, I find your question a bit amazing.........

in any case, start with a 10 lb differential right to left (ie 20 and 10)...for a rough idea, take a look at the stripes you put down under load (concrete works best) and try and get them even in density...then you have to go to the track and experiment with what works best for your launch/tires/track

FWIW, I use 15 and 5, but I do have the ATR bar

such a d$$k

i guess i am confused on your come back about the tsm stuff. i guess my question about the series are heel bent on me taking over the series, if all the guys that run the series are a smart a$$ like you i would just soon not support it! but maybe when i get some power like you have i can buy the atr sway bar.

just asked a simple question here, no arguments here on my end just stating the facts.

its ok azgn knows everything and never has to ask questions:) jk azgn. just play around with it and see what the car likes, as stated earlier

Back