Air Bags??

Realspool

I have Air Bags in my suspension.I have BF Goodrich 275 Drag Radials.The tire is 28 inches tall.I had noticed after a long drive moving with some weight in the back that part of the quarter panel probably hit the tire on the left side and put the under side(about 3 to 4 inches) of the quarter panel facing the tire.Its the part that has a lip where the tire comes down and it is about 3 -4 inches long facing upward at the tire.It seems like the tire was caught under the quarter panel at some time causing a upward lip facing the tire.I checked the pressure in the air bags and it was 15psi in both.I recently put 30psi in both air bags and raised it about 2 inches.I just wanted to know what the maximum PSI for air bags is for the street.I am not sure I am going to bend the piece back because I don't want to make it worse then it is and should not be a problem with the back raised up.Its not that bad but if 30 psi or more is too much then I will feel uncomfortable driving it around.Just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem with the BFG's or any other bigger tire rubbing and what PSI is to much or to low for the Air Bags? :cool: