Air intake setup/ race chip for 36lb'ers

bensttype

I need to get ride of my stock airbox and want to go with a good aftermarket set up...let me know.

-Also need a good 100+ chip for 36lb injectors.

thanks,
Ben

Thanks!

Can you describe the set up. Does it come with a mass airflow pipe? Just a bolt-on or does it involve relocating the charcoal can?
Ben

you use your existing mass air pipe, the bracket mounts to mass air meter & to where previous air cleaner bracket was, I have 2 filters of your choice,1st one is a used K & N 14" & you would have to relocate canister, 2nd choice is a brand new S&B filter that you won't need relocation

Yes you can, what sometimes can happen going to a solid intake pipe will take vibration to the mass air meter (cause it to fail) instead of absorbing it like the stock one-so if sticking to the stock intake pipe-you need the bracket for support of the mass air sensor, which in return supports the air filter

i have the fiberglass container that you put the k&n filter in and the black hose and duct that goes in left spoiler. (i think kenne bell)
if you buy the other guys filter and you want this to go with it let me know. thanks