You can type here any text you want

Ak Miller ????anyone know anything about him or his setups for buick carbed v6's????

• Thread starter Thread starter nasty83regal
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
N

nasty83regal

i have a buick v6 twin turbo setup lined up for myself....dont know what im usin it on yet but thought it would be interesting if nuthin else.....the duct work says ak miller on it so for sure its that but the headers are unsure on since theres no name.....anybody know any info on this setup have any mags that tried it back in days of carbs etc....????

Originally posted by nasty83regal
i have a buick v6 twin turbo setup lined up for myself....dont know what im usin it on yet but thought it would be interesting if nuthin else.....the duct work says ak miller on it so for sure its that but the headers are unsure on since theres no name.....anybody know any info on this setup have any mags that tried it back in days of carbs etc....????

Ak was really big into Turbo Pinto 2000s, Propane just to mention a few items. Last I heard he still had a shop in LA, might hunt up a phone number for him, and give him a call.

i do have a number and address on him but im just curious about his ties to the buick v6 world and from what im finding he doesnt do the buick v6's anymore........and most of his work involved alot of fords.....but.....figured maybe somone in here would know or have seen something on the tt setup i mentioned.....

thankx for the info though
brooks

not yet hes mailing me them....the intake piping has ak miller right on it is how he knew....but the headers dont have anything from what he says....but as soon as i have pics i will post some.....by taking a pic of the pics with my digital....lol....

brooks

Back