You can type here any text you want

HVAC Vaccum Lines?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pc1680

Hello all. New to the forum here! So before i get into my problem, just want to introduce myself. I check this forum and website a lot and theres def a ton of awesome information and people here. Got a 1984 Buick Regal T Type that i have slowly been rebuilding from inside out. It has a carbed 4 bolt main 350 that has been modified quite a bit ( the original turbo motor a long while back had blown ) The problem i am having here is i have no heat or AC other than vent and defrost. I have located several vacuum lines and a nipple on the twinkie style vacuum reservoir that has nothing connected. Blower motor also goes off when used on HIGH. I know this has to be a problem but i cant figure out where these lines go. I was wondering if there is a similar, or even the same setup vacuum wise on grand nationals/ttypes? Ill supply some pictures.

The vacuum hose with the red loom that is connected to the tank is a gray one, and the tannish one thats just hanging out there is just tucked away. Also, the nipple on the tank with nothing connected had a hard black line that also was just tucked away, so i took it off for now. Thanks in advance! If anybody wants to see any pictures of other areas or anything just let me know!

Attachments

• IMG_20220401_064834.jpg
    IMG_20220401_064834.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20220401_064823.jpg
    IMG_20220401_064823.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
Back