Alan Minga. Rest in peace my Buick brother.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Don't know any details. Just saw the post from his wife on FB last night.
I still can't believe it. This one hits hard. Me, Al, RMAR, Carlief1, Notacarlo, Zimp Biscuit, Johndeergn, Phoneguy, Eileen and a few more used to post our crazy adventures on T6P. Al had a wit about him that brought whatever we were doing to the next level. I hear that there will be a memorial for him somewhere in Alabama. That's as much as I know. If anyone knows more, please post up.

Alan Minga. You will be greatly missed.

That's terrible sorry to hear that. Still remember his old sig "Chicks dig the turbo bulge" -A.M.

Very sorry to hear that news. He's one of the few members I know in real life and he was a good guy.

Years ago we were doing a compute cluster install at work and I was chatting with a colleague about car stuff. The vendor rep overheard and asked if I was a car guy; I said "I guess so, I have an old Buick." He asked which kind, and I answered. He smiled and we hit it off immediately. His user ID on the terminal was "aminga" and I realized I'd seen that screen name before!

Best wishes to his loved ones.

I couldn't believe the text Fool sent last night... my wife and I met Alan and Suzanne in BG in 2011. Just very, very good people! May God comfort you and your family in this difficult time Suzanne.

Last edited:
Didn't know him other than his posts. What hits hard is that he was only 9 days older than me. RIP Buick Brother, you have definitely gone too soon.