alky control install question. ( in cab wiring for pac)

bobs84ttype

more specific the lighting. i have aftermarket inst. cluster After reading the instructions i understand the low level led. and that will be fine
1st question. is the power injection bulb just a on off light or does it only come on when alky is spraying?
I wont be using the actual bulb and was wondering the function so i may make a choice as to what to replace it with.

2nd question
instructions make reference to a red/green led the should change from red to green after pushing the test button. ( which does not seem to be included with the kit.) again i wish t0 know the function of this light so i may look into other choices
does the red/green led change based on voltage?
I dont have much luck with red/green led lights due to vision issues. that is why i would like to look in to other lighting options for the proper operation of the system
Thanks Rob

The Alky injection build lights when spraying. The red to green led is included in the kit its highly reccommened to have that. If it don't turn green going into boost map sensor isn't working

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

red/green led was not in the kit.... so it runs off the map sensor? ... i am going to have the light just looking for a different color option. or a two light option. it is my eyes that dont do well with red green led's

more specific the lighting. i have aftermarket inst. cluster After reading the instructions i understand the low level led. and that will be fine
1st question. is the power injection bulb just a on off light or does it only come on when alky is spraying?
I wont be using the actual bulb and was wondering the function so i may make a choice as to what to replace it with.

2nd question
instructions make reference to a red/green led the should change from red to green after pushing the test button. ( which does not seem to be included with the kit.) again i wish t0 know the function of this light so i may look into other choices
does the red/green led change based on voltage?
I dont have much luck with red/green led lights due to vision issues. that is why i would like to look in to other lighting options for the proper operation of the system
Thanks Rob

Color blindness issue ??? Reds and greens are probably the biggest issues with colors. Contact Julio, he should be able to help with a different solution for you.

Bryan

red/green led was not in the kit.... so it runs off the map sensor? ... i am going to have the light just looking for a different color option. or a two light option. it is my eyes that dont do well with red green led's
Use two separate LED's. Thats what the bi-colored does.