You can type here any text you want

alky injection on n/a cars

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joesmoke

Hey everybody. Im a DSM owner going to alky injection shortly. Done the research, makes sense, like what I see, gonna go for it!

BTW, congrats on having what seems like a really great group of car enthusiasts on the board. At least in this forum. Mature conversations going on.

Anywhoo....I was just wondering about the effects of alky injection on a N/A car? I was thinking that basically, it would be like just adding a much higher octane on regular c/r cars. Or, would allow you to run ridiculous amounts of c/r.

Comments? Additions?

I wasnt able to find any good resources on the web for alky + n/a. Any resources would be appreciated.

Regards.

For na the norm was doing water injection. Companies like Edelbrock(varijection), spearco, aquamist, holley, etc.. made rpm based systems. To help alleviate detonation. Only benefit I could see is the ability to run higher timing than would normally be tolerated..and or compression.

I personally haven't messed with NA projects yet. but the theory is sound.

Spearco had a lengthy explanation..may want to do a little web searching.

HTH

Back