You can type here any text you want

alky kit and atr liquid intercooler? pump mount?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

josh rosaaen

im installing an alky kit and i have a atr air to liquid intercooler and the pump for that is already mounted right where the alky pump is suppose to go. Has any one did this combo and where should i put the alky pump some where elses or should i just move the intercooler pump? any help would be great. And im not getting rid of the intercooler it works great and i dont want to spend another 1000 on a front mount.

im installing an alky kit and i have a atr air to liquid intercooler and the pump for that is already mounted right where the alky pump is suppose to go. Has any one did this combo and where should i put the alky pump some where elses or should i just move the intercooler pump? any help would be great. And im not getting rid of the intercooler it works great and i dont want to spend another 1000 on a front mount.
This on a GN?
Install pump on the frame. You may need to make a bracket.

You have a single bed with 2 guests.. you need to add accommodations (y)

It can be done. You can mount the alky pump with a homemade bracket through the round hole between the headlights. Mount it facing outwards toward the front of the car. You can mount it inwards but there is no room left, or maybe a 16th of an inch, between the pump and the battery.

Go slow and be careful.

I ran into this problem with cats running the turbo saver set up too.

Just remember to mount pump head facing down.. and the feed hose since its teflon based can kink so don't try and put too much bend into it. If you need a custom hose made, contact me.
You can also mount the pump on the drivers side and run a longer feed hose..

eqa6ujed.jpg

This is what I had to do had do move some stuff around but got it working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back