You can type here any text you want

ALKY Pump

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chris romani

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Is Julio still taking your old ALKY Pump back for rebuild, I sent an Email last week and didn’t hear back.If so how do you go about it have to call him first to let him know.

And if I remember he sells you the rebuild kits and it’s a DIY now on new design pump

As far as I know, he's not.

My understanding is he's selling a new pump now that can be replaced for less than he can rebuild the old ones for.
Guy you have to buy the pump and switch for $179 you can’t just buy the pump which is $45.I would like to buy the new pump and switch but my old pump is leaking and would like to have that repaired for a backup.

Guy you have to buy the pump and switch for $179 you can’t just buy the pump which is $45.I would like to buy the new pump and switch but my old pump is leaking and would like to have that repaired for a backup.
I've read on here about a few guys that did one themselves. Maybe GrassDoctor?

I can't remeber shit.

I've read on here about a few guys that did one themselves. Maybe GrassDoctor?

I can't remeber shit.
You can find most of the pump parts/seals online for the old pump. I priced them out a few weeks ago and it was almost the same price for the seals as it was for a whole new pump & switch from Julio... made my decision easy.

had some good info.
Shurflo 94-374-05 check valve: ~$15
Shurflo 94-385-32 diaphragm drive kit: ~$45
Shurflo 94-390-05 valve kit: ~$50

I haven't done the rebuild myself, so I can't confirm that's the total list of parts. I figured for roughly the same cost I could get a new unit from Julio and I didn't have to worry about messing up the rebuild myself.

Back