You can type here any text you want

alkycontrol.com System 42.5 Inj. what chip should I use??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thunderace31

Banned
Ok heres the deal just got this car adding a TE44 Turbo (soon as I find a deal lol) and alkycontrol.com System 42.5 Inj.

Now what chip should I use??
any one know of this set up working?? due I need bigger inj??
Also A guy I know (not someone I will trust for info) said I can run 89 octane gas with alcy and make more power with a race chip (100 oct chip) he has been duing it for years and went 10.39 last weekend! He is using a pit bull chip I think :confused:

He didnt (or like I said above didnt want to) have any idea on the chip I already ask him. He said it was all trial and error when he set his car up :(

He dose have TPlus and LT1 maf is this needed??

Sorry for all the lame questions but if I can get help it would be great! Dont want to blow this thing up just yet :D
And I have not worked with the alky systems till now
Thanks in advance for your help also

Razor, or TurboTweak

Razor where you got kit from, or TurboTweak either one can get you a chip that would be perfect.

And this guy I talk to at the track is not full of it?? He really dose run 89 Octane and alky to run 10's??
Seems imposible to me. I dont even want to go that fast Just want to break into the high 11's and still get good milage and not break the bank at the pump every week :)

Any more info??

Thanks I will call them both and get info on a chip :)

alky and a chip

I have a TA 49 and 50# injectors, LS1 maf and translator. I just installed Eric's (Turbotweak) chip. Runs perfect!

Your "friend" is full of ****.

My street car's combo is 42.5's/ta61/Razor's PAC/turbotweak alky chip and I LOVE it.:cool:

Julio sells turbotweak chips as well,might as well do some one stop shopping;)

Ok so I am getting so good answeres here!
Thanks to all.
I knew he was full of it he's just that kind of person :eek:
I have been duing a lot of reading and It sounds like alky will allow for 20-24lbs of boos with 93 Octane
I know I dont want to run that much boost on this eng, Has a few to many miles on it to be pushed that hard I think. I am thinking 21-22 in first and then 19 or so 2nd and on.
Sound like a plan guys??
I used to have a chip that was set up for 93 octane that had 21lbs in first and 18 secound and 3rd never new who made it though :( Worked like a charm :)

Thanks again for all the info ;)

Back