Alkycontrol is worth every penny!

groumoutis

I just installed the kit and it is all it is cracked up to be. Julio gives you everything needed to install the system. It is great to see someone doing business the right way. I had a question and called Julio and talked to him personally and he got me going in the right direction. His kit is great and I highly recommend him and his kit. Once the roads are dry I am going to try and tune it. So far the power increase is unbelievable and the car isn't even tuned and the boost is only @ 19psi. I can't wait to turn it up to 24psi.

Old Buick Wiseman(Grumpy) sasys... "Watch the knock"

Glad it all came together.. keep safe :)

So far at 22psi the O2's are 750 or higher and no knock. I just keep blowing the lines off. I started to zip tie all the vac lines and I am going to get new intercooler hoses and clamps.

i just got the same kit and installed it yesterday. agree with you 100%. havent gotten to drive it yet tho weathers been way to bad

Replace lines "AND" zip tie. Hoses get old and weaken. Their cheap to replace.

Now or latter.. now is better :)

They are new hoses but they were not zip tied on. They are now but with the sand on the roads I can't get any traction. I had to replace the hoses last summer because of vacuum leaks.