All chrome GNX style wheels

Steve-M

Been searching google etc. anyone have any pics off all chrome Gnx style mesh wheels? And any vendors that sell that style. Can’t seem to find anything.

No vendors I know to my knowledge sells them . But you shouldn't have any problems finding a nice chrome wheel.

I have asked Brian at G bodyparts, for a set of polished GNX wheels,
all polished, no black, ,
he said on the next run of wheels, he will include gold, black, and polished ( all natural)
only other option, but a set ,and get them polished or chromed, ( expensive)

I have asked Brian at G bodyparts, for a set of polished GNX wheels,
all polished, no black, ,
he said on the next run of wheels, he will include gold, black, and polished ( all natural)
only other option, but a set ,and get them polished or chromed, ( expensive)
Sweet, polished would work for me. I just want to change it up and go a bit different route than black and chrome.

kirban 2 cents worth

I have a lot of experience with chrome wheels back when we did the very lst gto ralley wheels besides doing various sizes we also did all chrome examples. again had them done prior to assembly and only in the wide sizes 15 by 7 and 15 by 8 what was nice is the 65 ralley center caps were all polished whereas the 66-67 where black so they looked great all chrome against a dark colored GTO. sold quite a few sets ..Idid not think the idea would fly back then but proved me wrong.

chroming is quite tricky lst off to chrome gnx style wheels they got to be chromed before they are assembled. That is one cost another cost is chrome only reflects how polished the surface is and in the sides of the mesh area is hard to polish so that area is not going to "pop" like the flat area does.

the end result may not look that great....example I seen lst hand the t type original wheels chromed those rough looking wheels look terrible chrome on the other hand I had one super mint GN years ago where the owner had removed all the black on the steel gn wheels so they were all chrome and they looked great against the black GN.

My opinion you got a 50/50 shot of having a desireable look. think about it I never have seen a mesh style GNX wheel all chrome must be a reason we did th every lst 16 inch GNX style wheels never even thought about trying all chrome.

I could be wrong but smart money would be to gamble on one wheel lst

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Been searching google etc. anyone have any pics off all chrome Gnx style mesh wheels? And any vendors that sell that style. Can’t seem to find anything.

I would love the GNX wheel but in bright silver.

If the chrome look is what you are after you’ll probably better off going with a bbs wheel and built to a custom offset. They’re two or three piece wheels.

Ive looked for some and i know of a guy online that makes cutom wheels and machines existing face off wheels and makes them into a two or three piece wheel.

The guy does amazing work!

1546490831562.jpg