All kinds of parts!!!!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey Guys,
Getting rid of the old to make room for the new!! Heres the link.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166958

Check back often as I will be adding things to the list as I find them. I have a Razors progressive alky kit and engine pre-luber system that I will probably add to the list as soon as I get them together.
Thanks,
Derek :cool:

Dibs on TB, Precision plenum and pp

I will take the 70mm throttlebody,plenum and pp. Do you accept Paypal?

interested in alky kit!!!! is it new or used? Also, do these cars already have a 3 bar map or do I need to get one?

Sent you a PM 87GN.

The alky kit was never used or installed and only TTA's come with a 3 bar so you will need to get one if you have a TR. Let me know.

Thanks,

Hi, I am intereted in the uppipe and engine wiring harness. How much are you looking to get for it(engine harness)and does it go all the way to the ECU? Is the uppipe mandrel bent and what finish does it have on it? thanks

Sorry but the wiring harness is pretty much sold (local) and the up-pipe is the stock peice from the intercooler to the throttle body.
Thanks,

TB combo is sold!!

Tom Tom Turbo,
Please let me know if you are still interested in the Alky kit as I have other people inquiring about it also.

Thanks,

Added!!!

Also for sale:
I have an 87 fuel rail in good condition with a billet accufab adj. regulator mounted to it. Selling for $120 shipped/both or $85 shipped on the regulator and $45 shipped on the fuel rail. I also have an A/C delete pulley to replace the A/C compressor Im taking offers for.
Thanks,

Also have a billet vacuum pod with the tap for the vacuum brakes - $25/shipped

Lower intake manifold (good condition) - $115/shipped

Still have everything but the alky, TB combo, wiring harness, and intercooler.

Thanks,