All the Buick Videos............

really good collection

hai nelson really grest & nice video. the audio is also very good.where you get this kind of video collection may i know the link.bcz each every time i cant able to visit this forum so see all your collection so plz tell the links of those video i am much thankx ful to you.
=========================
jack

If you haven't checked out book trailers, or if you want to see some really cools ones I've found a few places that are really good. My favorite is on YouTube at YouTube - cosproductions's Channel, but I also like the new ones on the BN.com site at Barnes & Noble.com - Books, Used & Out of Print, Textbooks, Children's Books, DVDs, Music, Toys and go to the BN Studio, and I love the Borders Media site too. VidLits are pretty cool VidLit™ - Well-Told Tales™.

YouTube - cosproductions's Channel

Viper Race Video

FYI.
The race between the GNs and the Viper in the first part of video #1 is mine.
I am the driver of the camera car. That's my voice.

I put this video on my web site 10 years ago and it's everywhere now. It has to be one of the most popular GN videos on the internet.

That video was taken in 1998 when my car was running 11.90's.
It had STOCK INJECTORS, STOCK TURBO, and stock intercooler.
The chip was the only thing not stock on that car.
I was running 21# OF BOOST.

You guys like that video?

FYI.
The race between the GNs and the Viper in the first part of video #1 is mine.
I am the driver of the camera car. That's my voice.

I put this video on my web site 10 years ago and it's everywhere now. It has to be one of the most popular GN videos on the internet.

That video was taken in 1998 when my car was running 11.90's.
It had STOCK INJECTORS, STOCK TURBO, and stock intercooler.
The chip was the only thing not stock on that car.
I was running 21# OF BOOST.

You guys like that video?

Love that video, everyone I show it to says that it was staged.They have no idea what a GN can do.

Yes it was a planned race.
My buddy had a friend who worked for Chrysler.
He wanted to get a company car, the Viper, to come out and beat the GNs.
As you can see in the video the viper got a great start for having a stick shift, so it was a fair race.

We raced a few more times. Same result.

I want to edit my original post to add more info, but the edit post button doesn't appear. Why? How can I edit the post?

Hey Nelson, Its a great collection...The videos are very nice.But it is taking a lot of time to download the videos.I have visited some of your videos and will surely visit remaining videos also.If possible provide other links for easy download..
=====================
Michel

Video

hi nelson really grest & nice video..Those are very nice.But it is taking a lot of time to download the videos.I have visited some of your videos and will surely visit remaining videos also.If possible provide other links for easy download..
===============================
amy

Hi

nelson really grate & nice video. the audio is also very good.where you get this kind of video collection may i know the link. bcz each every time i cant able to visit this forum so see all your collection so plz tell the links of those video i am much thankxful to you.
=====================================
amy

freeastro

i own all of the vids uve put out all great!!! i would love to see the footage without music on an entire dvd after all the turbo sound is why we all buy these cars right???

i own all of the vids uve put out all great!!! i would love to see the footage without music on an entire dvd after all the turbo sound is why we all buy these cars right???

Thank you, and I agree with you about the music and that's why I now have music and footage with no music. :)

So I Been Sittin Here For The Past Hr Or So, Numb Ass And All And I Watched All The Buick Video's..... Hopefully Soon As I Get A Turbo Buick I Can Send In My Footage And Be On The Next Series... Gooood Isssh

You got some great videos with a lot of music. How much are you paying for music Licenses on your DVD's?

I know that spot on your little video... Rt. 25 N/B in Bridgeport at the Rt. 8 spilt!!!! Awesome. Brings me back...