Alpine cd Player and Gray Dashmat Low Price

acoen

Alpine cd Player/Receiver and Gray Dashmat f/s
Hi guys,

I have a Like new Alpine 7893 CDA, cd player with removable face, case, remote, original box and manual. The system includes the harness and adapter for an 84'-87' GN or TR (can send photos). Just unbolt the original stereo, remove the brackets fasten them to the new unit and adapter and plug it in, no cutting or splicing of original wiring. New the unit was around $350+/- (not counting the mounting adapter). I posted this about 3 weeks ago and I am willing to lower the price to $125 for the Stereo unit and $20 for the dash mat.

Trades and reasonable offers are also accepted. I want to see these things gone.

Please email me 4coens@comcast.net

Thanks,

Aaron

Great, Need a CD player too!

My email is 4coens@comcast.net. The mat is in great shape, just took it off of my 86 GN. no fading or anything like that. I think it was made by Dashmat, but I am not sure. My zip code is 93722 for shipping costs (UPS). I'm in Fresno, Ca. Email me at the above address so we figure things out. Shipping should be around $10 (maybe less) unless you are in Europe or Austrialia (around $30 for a like new dashmat, not too bad). I have photos I can send. Talk to you soon.

Aaron

JP,

I will send photos tomorrow. Thanks for the reply. It's a nice unit, I just like the factory stuff. Just plug and play....pictures tomorrow. I'm in Fresno CA. zip....93722 for calculating shipping costs.

Thanks again for the quick response.

Aaron

thats a nice head unit...have one in my gn...the silver and blue go quite well with the grey interior...

g/l on the sale...

this man is giving away this HU!!!

Will you do that price shipped to Texas 75501? Does it have the auxilary input? If you have pictures, please send or I'll look it up on the net.

Hi guys, just sold the Alpine yesterday morning. Thanks for all of your replies. It was a nice unit, I'm just more into factory stock. The dashmat also sold.

Thanks again,

Aaron