GM AM/FM CD Player

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
I bought this a few years ago for my GN. Decided to degrade stereos and picked up a similar unit with a cassette player since I have a huge box of cassettes from back when music was good! The unit I just got also has an aux port so I can listen to Spotify or Pandora on my iphone. This is the only reason this CD unit is up for sale.

Bought it from a company that goes thru the unit before it ships. All functions and lights work correctly. You WILL have to adapt YOUR stock brackets for it to work as I put mine on my new unit. Pretty easy to do. You will also need a later model antenna adapter and a Metra adapter for the radio harness.

$150 shipped to lower 48 states. Paypal to trcustomparts@gmail.com as a FRIEND to avoid Paypal fees.

radio1.jpg
radio3.jpg
radio2.jpg

You would just need an antenna adapter which you can find for $10 and an adapter harness from Metra. Not sure what the part number is. Might want to try and do a search on the board. Hardest part is putting the stock adapters on the new unit. Here is a couple pics of stock brackets attached.
image.jpg
image.jpg

That's a good price I paid $400.00 years ago from JaysGN ( He passed away)