ALRADCO (Southern-cali)

I tried getting one from Kirbans, but at the time I was shopping for one he was waiting on a shipment from Cold Case, so I purchased mine from OPG for $350 plus free shipping. The model I got was part# GMB57A and yes it is a 2 Row with 1" cores.

The radiator you have is the same radiator as the one Kirban sells. It's the same cold case radiator. Perhaps you had to do the cutting you did because you didn't clearance the mounting pads.
You make a good point, but the instructions show that you need to remove the upper radiator support tab for it to drop in. It was a good investment for sure, because like I mentioned earlier my car doesn't see temps over 175 in the summer. Don't forget to add a bottle of RMI while you're at it.

It was a good investment for sure, because like I mentioned earlier my car doesn't see temps over 175 in the summer.
Any radiator that you buy with 2 rows of 1"wide tubes will be a good investment. It's the most important feature of the radiator. There are other radiators that will cool as well as the one you bought because they have 2 rows of 1" wide cooling tubes,but none will cool better. It's not only money well spent,it's a good price.