Also looking for a real clean 86-87 Turbo car

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
Looking for a real clean 86-87 hard top turbo car.
Within a few hundred miles of 11704 NY.
MUST be rust free with beautiful paint.
Something with low miles would be a plus.
Will also consider mods or performance cars built rite!!!!

And please don't respond if you want $30,000 for a car unless it has under 1,000 miles, and its in NEW CONDITION (This isn't 2006 anymore:eek:)

E-mail me at turbogta@aol.com

hello people; I have a neighbor who's son is selling a GN. He did a bunch of work including paint. I don't know what he wants for it but I'll see what I can do. If your interested?
It's in the Mass. area.
IBBY

87 gn, 35k miles.....in rain four times.......have every original part....very good original paint......north east ohio.....you would not be dissapointed....216-228-3237

sorry for not including that.....i would like 19500 for the car......eat off the frame......i have every original part and am the second adult owner.....retired school teacher.....car just modded according to Red Armstrong's stock recipe.....pump, hot wire kit.....dutt neck cooler out of 12000 mile showcar.....original perfect cooler in plastic....turbo tweek street chip.....huffman's intake.....stainless test pipe with hooker exhaust......detailed engine....perfect interior......very strong original paint....always covered and parked on plastic....it is that nice!

forgot to say, only been to the track a few times for testing....this car has been babied....thanks for the interest, it has never been advertized or offerred before.....

hello people; TurboGTA I saw my neighbor last night and I got a number for ya. I don't know much but it is a 87 GN T-top. sorry not a HT. This is his sons car. If still interested.
Rich 617-899-9109 it's in Newton Mass.
IBBY