You can type here any text you want

alum drums and rear license plate

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fastdavedk

does anyone know what cars to look for where I would likely find aluminum drums and those that have a rear license plate bracket that folds and stays down when fueling.
Thanks

drums good luck , 3rd gen v6 camaros,

plate ,3rd gen camaros , carpices

Drums can be found on any RWD GM car that used the 5X4.75 bolt pattern wheels. Thats any G-Body,3rd Gen Camarobird and even the B-Body like Caprice,Impala and LeSabre. You won't find them on any truck models. Be aware as the FWD C-Body(DeVille,Park Ave,etc) also used aluminum drums but the bolt pattern is smaller. Just the RWD applications is what you want.

Aluminum drums....ask me in a few days..I'm cleaning my basement and garage and will be selling some stuff. I have two sets of aluminum drums that I don't need.

Try Kirbanperformance.com for that stay down license plate bracket. I bought one from there a few years back and it works great!(new too).

There was a stay down license plate holder made of aluminum. What vehicles was that found on? Anyone got a GM p/n?

Thanks

No aluminum stay downs that I've ever seen. They are all galvinized steel which kind of looks like aluminum.

Back