Aluminum Brake Drums for sale

ANDYS87

I have another set of really nice aluminum GN brake drums for sale. They are turned and have a lot of metal left. If you are really picky, they just need to be cleaned up/sand blasted. $100(includes shipping-USA only). I accept Paypal only. I will ship via US post office as soon as funds are received. The first reply gets them

John,

I went to take pics....and my camera battery is dead(of course). I will post pics here by tomorrow night. I will also in spect for cracks. I wouldn't sell anything that I wouldn't use myself. I'm just doing some spring cleaning and trying to sell stuff that I have laying around.

PM me with your email addresses and I will email pics. I have a few sales going, so note which item you want to see. Thanks

Price lowered because when I had out to take the pics, I noticed that the outside face(where the rim bolts to) is a diff design on each one. You will see this in the pics. Same drum though...same inside...just diff casting on the outside face. I'll send pics this weekend.

Back