You can type here any text you want

Aluminum Brake Drums for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ANDYS87

I have another set of really nice aluminum GN brake drums for sale. They are turned and have a lot of metal left. If you are really picky, they just need to be cleaned up/sand blasted. $100(includes shipping-USA only). I accept Paypal only. I will ship via US post office as soon as funds are received. The first reply gets them

I received a few PM's. Not on ebay yet. I will post some pics on here by tomorrow night. Thanks

Hey Andy,

Can you send me some pictures? I go screwed on a set of these last year. They need to not have a crack in them at all.

(not you of course)

Thanks,
John
jnguyensmu@gmail.com

John,

I went to take pics....and my camera battery is dead(of course). I will post pics here by tomorrow night. I will also in spect for cracks. I wouldn't sell anything that I wouldn't use myself. I'm just doing some spring cleaning and trying to sell stuff that I have laying around.

How do you post pics? My pics wont go thru, because the file sizes are too big.....

PM me with your email addresses and I will email pics. I have a few sales going, so note which item you want to see. Thanks

Price lowered because when I had out to take the pics, I noticed that the outside face(where the rim bolts to) is a diff design on each one. You will see this in the pics. Same drum though...same inside...just diff casting on the outside face. I'll send pics this weekend.

Back