You can type here any text you want

Aluminum oil pan-VENDOR?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chevyII

I'm getting my parts together for mock up in the car. And will be needing aluminum pan but who makes them. I think H&R parts had one on display at ANS,and heard billet specialties also. I plan on running a Kennny D. oil set up on a stage one so it will need the bung in the side. Anyone have a used one or know for sure who makes a good?

We have them in stock, ready to go. $649.00 and are set up to allow for single or twin turbo.
call if interested.
thanks,

Originally posted by JCotton
We have them in stock, ready to go. $649.00 and are set up to allow for single or twin turbo.
call if interested.
thanks,

Jack,

Would these work for a dry sump system?

Thanks,
Scott

Jack's pans only have a single pickup at the bottom of the sump. If you want a dry sump pan with a single scavenge in the sump they'll work. They're trap doored, fully baffled, made to fit with ATR headers for Stage I heads. 3/8" thick mounting flange. 3/4" NPT fitting for the pickup in the sump. (2) 1/2" NPT oil return ports in places that you can actually use with a stock crossmember. 3/8" NPT fitting for the drain. 1/4" NPT fitting for a Moroso dip stick. The sump is level with the stock crossmember so a big wheelstand won't kill the pan.

Ya.... what he say....

Thanks Paul, that's exactly what I was going to write...... ;)

Back