Aluminum Radiator [Where to get?]

Tom L

I got a call from my body guy, he is edging my G/N next week, then paint & reassembly. My G/N has a TE-44 Turbo and a ESP intercooler behind the grill and in front of the stock radiator. Before the car was parked a few years ago it was running hot, near 225 degrees and ready to overheat. Stage 1 auto here in jersey checked everything but it ran hot because airflow to the stock radiator was blocked by the ESP.
I checked out summit racing and they have a griffin radiator for close to $700. Can anyone reccommend a place I can get one which will drop right in the car and at a good price too? Are any modifications needed for the install? THank You.

Aluminum rad.

PTS Xtreme transmissions sell a nice drop in for 500, Mark H /BuickGN sells a drop in as well for under 5, Nick at AZGN sells a Alum.rad and a stock replacement(400 ,, 100 returned when he recieves stock=core) with 3 cores not alum. but works great, GBody sell a drop in as well. Save yourself 200 bucks over the Griffin by going with any of the above mentioned vendors.

here yeah go hope this helps 626-442-9228 comes with both oil and trans cooler

Attachments

• radiator1.jpg
    radiator1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 152
  • radiator_sm2.jpg
    radiator_sm2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 143
I got a call from my body guy, he is edging my G/N next week, then paint & reassembly. My G/N has a TE-44 Turbo and a ESP intercooler behind the grill and in front of the stock radiator. Before the car was parked a few years ago it was running hot, near 225 degrees and ready to overheat. Stage 1 auto here in jersey checked everything but it ran hot because airflow to the stock radiator was blocked by the ESP.
I checked out summit racing and they have a griffin radiator for close to $700. Can anyone reccommend a place I can get one which will drop right in the car and at a good price too? Are any modifications needed for the install? THank You.
YES, PTS Extreme Bruce tolly I just put it in today I'm In New Jersey if you need to see for yourself I DROPPED 30 degrees
James

PTS Extreme Bruce Tolly

I just Installed mine today And I DROPPED 30 DEGREES I'm In NJ If you wanna see for yourself
James