You can type here any text you want

am I rice?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turtle TR

boioing boioing boioing..
so far im fending for myself and others like me. I know the over all picture about the turbo regal. but they're kinda basing the import enthusiast as ricer all together. moreso...they dont see anything special about a 10 second import.

It's super nuts that a 10 or 9 second domestic comes our way. I still get awed by their performance and the way they make it look so easy. but it really amazes me that traction hindered fwd imports are capable of blasting 9s and 10s. And we've all seen them at one time or another at the track, or heard their ET over the PA.

to get a better picture, some of you may have seen my posts on the subject "why rice" now relocated to the turbo lounge. So am I rice to back up the import scene? if gotta hear that i'm rice...I'd rather hear it from you guys since you guys acutally know me. I'd be more accepting to it.

Hey Turtle,

I agree with a lot of the things you've posted in the "why rice" topic. There are a lot of 'non-rice' import cars that I've seen around hawaii, who actually know a great deal about their cars. IMHO, I define 'rice' as those idiots with HUGE spoilers, Exhaust, and stickers galore all over the place, and have no idea what the hell they are doing (i have no idea what i'm doing, but I just know putting spoilers/stickers/exhaust looks dumb). But anyway, just wanted to throw in my two cents.

Aloha,
Cale <---1st car=87 celica gts <---I love it, wouldn't mind making it go fast!

The words Turlte and Buick do contradict themselves. So in a sense you're saying that you have the appearance of speed without actually having the capability. So basically I would have to say...."Yes! You are rice!":D

Originally posted by 87Octane
The words Turlte and Buick do contradict themselves. So in a sense you're saying that you have the appearance of speed without actually having the capability. So basically I would have to say...."Yes! You are rice!":D

Fricken Retard. I asked for people who knew me. Do you know me? Never even showed yourself when we had our meets at the track. Maybe you should stop inhaling the Nitrous so you can get a glimpse of reality. cause you all mouth!

Fricken Retard

Chris, haven't heard that one in a while.:eek:
And for the record, you are definately NOT rice. You may eat rice, go home cook rice, but you are NOT rice.

The Tick

Hey Turtle,

It's funny you have the quote "SPOON" in your signature... I used to be infatuated with The Tick! I've collected tick 'stuff' sense I was in the 7th grade! (still have the comics/toys/t-shirts). You know I was actually thinking about customizing a license plate to say SPOOON. Oh well, I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but I just thought I would share. :)

Aloha,
Cale <--who has a drawing of 'Speak' (ticks faithful capybara/dog thingie) on his surfboard! lol;)

Im not sure, but I think the SPOOON hes thinking about is a position? or something you eat rice with.

LOL. I eat rice with a spatula. My favorite episode of the tick was when they never had arms..hahah. I never laughed so hard in my life. and the spoon position? hehe...theory says...its supposed to give you the sensation the girl is much tighter:p:D, and to her benefit...makes you seem bigger.;)

I knew it!

SPOOON...... Pervert. (Actually, I'm jealous, and depraved/deprived)

Spoon

On the other side of the coin, I have a useless co-worker that always weasles out of work, and has had everything handed to him. Even his house he just bought was not of his earned dollar. So we call him Spoon! Everything he needs is served to him from a silver spoon. Sorry, Chris, but I am not fond of that word, no matter how it's spelled, and between you and me, I wish you would use a different term. There, I said it !

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back