You can type here any text you want

Am I the only one confused here?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wonder what happend to the motor and trans? Milage would be interesting for anyone interested bidding on it ...

ummmm you think thats to much $$$$ ???? I am waiting for a reply from him now .. ya I have a few drivetrains :eek: .... so what would a 10,508 mile mint car be worth with no motor or trans ?? never scene rain or snow :p

Grumpy said:
ummmm you think thats to much $$$$ ???? I am waiting for a reply from him now .. ya I have a few drivetrains :eek: .... so what would a 10,508 mile mint car be worth with no motor or trans ?? never scene rain or snow :p

That would probably be worth more than this car on ebay. No milage advertised, no VIN number, and no clear pictures of the interior. You can barely see in one pic that the driver seat is thrashed like a 100,000 mile car. :eek:

I may be wrong but the front end of the car is sitting like the engine is still in.The ad clearly states it comes without it but does anybody else notice this?

There appears to be another TTA in the background of the 7th picture of the series. Behind the kid on the bike...

TTA1326 said:
There appears to be another TTA in the background of the 7th picture of the series. Behind the kid on the bike...

That might be where the engine and trans went! Someone is selling one in NJ no engine or trans and he wants 10K for it.. I'm sure that will be sitting there for a long long time for sale. I would think anything under 5K would be a deal on this car. Take it home part it all out on ebay and you should double that easy! :biggrin:

i have talked 2 the seller ....he has the motor and trans ...but might want 2 put it in some other vehicle.....

seems the last 2 bidders are just bumping/pumping up the bid....

I'm waiting for him 2 send me information on going over there 2 look at it...but seems hesitant ....something fishy here...maybe...

i also give him my phone # ...but no call....he is not 2 far from me...seems the car is in some storage joint...

imo if the body is mint..and everything else is intact.....and it sells for maybe 5k or less...

you invest in another ..say max 7k....for fresh motor and trans (with some goodies).....thats 12g's...might even include a paint job :)

WHALLA....BRAND NEW CAR....

He replied back to me and he didn't know the milage ... he was goin to look at it ... Seems like he hasn't had it long :eek:

according 2 the vin and carfax ..the last milaege was at about 70k....but that was in 1997....maybe he had it in storage..who knows...

grumpy...seems he doesnt know much about it if you ask me...

Phone number that reads 680-682-4411 or 630-682-4411 under the auto service sign. Anyone tried to call it?? The area code is not clear but the last 7 numbers are also on the left sign.

man...you guys are good with the photos....you guys might be cia/fbi.... :D

area code is 630 for that area...

I live about 10 minutes from this guy. If you look at the drivers seat, the side bolster is trashed. Maybe I will take a look at it.

Ok I've tracked down the kid on the bike in the backround of the one picture and he is going to tow the car to my house for free on his bike! :eek: :D :p

phillyturbosix said:
Ok I've tracked down the kid on the bike in the backround of the one picture and he is going to tow the car to my house for free on his bike! :eek: :D :p
LOL, good one..anybody get to the bottem of this yet?

6 ...just for the body....??

I,ve asked him a few time if I can come out and take a look at it...Big fat zero response on that...

Wow, six k? I got mine (with some issues) for seven, but it had a motor in it... and transmission... and intercooler... and it runs... I guess a complete LC2/200R4 package is only a grand, right?

Back