**AMAZING 12k mile Turbo Trans AM** Full Documentation, MUST SEE *PICS*

CombatComProg

1989 Turbo Trans AM 20th Anniversary Indy Pace Car. 12,580 miles. $19,450 Or Best Offer. AMAZING CAR with full documentation including: Original Owner’s Kit, Original Sticker, Original Press Release, Slides of the Turbo Trans AM at the Indy 500, Full photos of the Turbo Trans AM at the Indy 500. #1216 of only 1,555 ever made. Features the same Turbo/Intercooled drive train as the Buick Grand National, GNX, and T-Type. This is the most complete, low mileage 1989 Turbo I’ve seen available to the public. The leather is in amazing condition with the lightest wear on the driver’s bolster. The engine looks brand new, and the chrome and polished accents really turn heads at the car show when the hood comes up. The car still has the original “20th Anniversary” spark plug wires, and the intercooler scoop is still present. This car has both sets of glass and plastic T-Tops. These parts are rarely found with these cars. Take note that this is a gorgeous garage-stored Florida car with no rust. No leaks or funny smells. The rear wing is not warped and does not have the cracks that almost all of these cars on the market have. This is by far the best TTA I’ve ever seen. The air conditioning blows ICE COLD. Power everything – everything works. Outstanding idle, oil pressure, and coolant temperatures. The car shifts beautifully. All readings are excellent on the Scan Master as well. There have been a few upgrades made to the car; however, the original parts are included for the couple of items that were upgraded. The engine has never been touched and is entirely factory/original. The gorgeous looking turbo installed is a Precision Ball Bearing TE-60. The spool and power is extraordinarily superior to the factory turbo, which is included. A Precision chip is installed along with 50lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, and upgraded torque converter to make the car ten times more fun and just as reliable as original. The car has never been raced, but was dynoed and put down 300WHP, 360WTQ at the factory boost level of 16.5psi. The car has not been raised in excess of factory boost level and has no knock. 3" Terry Houston Downpipe that runs through factory catalytic converter and factory exhaust **passes emissions** The car runs as if GM engineers designed and integrated the upgrades on this car themselves. It does not stall out or overheat whatsoever. **ORIGINAL PARTS INCLUDED** (air box assembly, turbo, etc.) if you prefer the car in stock, factory format, but I’ve owned three of these cars and love this one the most because of the upgrades and the ultra low mileage. The interior of the car features white Autometer Boost/Vacuum and Air/Fuel gauges, Embroidered 20th Anniversary Turbo floor mats, and white dash gauge overlays to make all of the gauges conform to the same color scheme. Original floormats are included. This is arguably the quickest and most desirable Trans AM ever made, and is the only V6 Trans AM ever made.

Please call Keith at 239-823-7585 or email me at keith.gannon@gmail.com to discuss the car. Flights are $69 one way from most major cities to Fort Myers via JetBlue or USA3000 airlines. I can ship the vehicle for around $495-$595 to anywhere in the US. I am happy to pick you up from the airport if you would like to fly in.

ttawl4.jpg

tta007ab8.jpg

ttamotor2as0.jpg

guagesnx4.jpg

backcj9.jpg

tta012zu3.jpg

tta001nd0.jpg

The car came from Easton, PA near the Poconos. I shipped the car down to Fort Myers, FL where it currently resides. Still has the PA inspection stickers on it, but it is now adorned with an Air Force plate. Fort Myers is on the southwest coast of Florida about two hours south of Tampa.

sweet car, fair price.. Wish ya luck. Id love to buy it.. Hey phillyturbosix, lend me some money!!!!!! :cool:

Car will be going to the eBay gods soon. If anyone on here is serious and wants to make a good offer, I'm all ears. Great chance to ensure you get this car as opposed to someone else stealing it away from you at the auction. I guarantee this is unlike any low mileage TTA you've ever seen and driven.

Hey Frank I had a cherry one too. We aren't kicking on ya buddy but there are several of us that have or had nice TTA's also. Good luck with the sale :cool:

Don't listen to Ty Frank his TTA was a poop box! Just look at that crappy banner he's got there! :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue: I did get real lucky with my car. All the owners it's had and I don't even have any of the wear on the driver bolster like the one in this thread. I guess all the owners were skinny not like me! :eek: :smile: Would be nice to have another modded up nicely as this one to stomp on. Then again I go half pedal around here and get pulled over with a pile of tickets! :mad:

Frank stop on over and pick some money from the money tree where I find all mine! Gotta be carful tho.. last time I picked some money from the money tree Ty was in the tree and the money didn't come off a branch! :eek: :biggrin: