American POWS

After the faked surrender by the Iraqi's....all I can say is back the infantry up....pull back the tanks....and MOAB

Better yet, we get the fly boys to paint "We Surrender" on the side of some of the MOAB bombs and drop them in...

Oh that right....we can't do that....might hurt some civilians...

John

I'M THINKING IT'S VERY EARLY IN THE WAR. WHAT IS IT, FIVE DAYS? I THINK MORE IRAQIS ARE FIGHTING THAN EXPECTED. BUT AT SOME POINT, NOT TOO FAR IN THE FUTURE, THEY'LL EITHER GIVE UP OR BE DEAD. I HATE THE THOUGHT OF LOSING ANY OF OUR GUYS, BUT WAR IS HELL. ALL WE CAN DO IS STICK BEHIND THEM AND GIVE THEM SUPPORT WHENEVER WE CAN. ;)

What I don't get is how any HUMAN in a sane mind would stay in a city that is getting blown to ****?!?! I mean, I know that most of the rupublican guard are not going to surrender, cause if they do they will only be hunted down by thier own people when a new gov. is installed. But if your a normal 9-5 get'er done brick layer or whatever why the hell wouldn't you be 5 camel days run away from bagdad?!?!? We should stop playing games and break out the Moabs and carpet bombing. People are gonna die.. it's a war, why not let it be them and not us. But I guess that is kinda what make us better than them.....

Oh and ANYONE that sign the dotted line (even if it was for school, hell I did) KNOWS that you can go to war.

P.S. 1 week general populace in Lebin, with a big sign saying my new name is 'Akbar' or whatever is all the is needed for the ****head from the 101st. Wonder if he'll be shot in the back whilst trying to run away?!?! (fingers crossed)

Originally posted by GiveUp
What I don't get is how any HUMAN in a sane mind would stay in a city that is getting blown to ****?!?! I mean, I know that most of the rupublican guard are not going to surrender, cause if they do they will only be hunted down by thier own people when a new gov. is installed. But if your a normal 9-5 get'er done brick layer or whatever why the hell wouldn't you be 5 camel days run away from bagdad?!?!?
I wouldn't be surprised if Republican Guard or secret police are PREVENTING ordinary civilians from leaving Baghdad, under threat of being shot ... Iraqi civilians make good "shields".

Months ago, US military & Bush's cabinet were predicting that yes, Saddam WILL stoop that low.

What I don't understand is why there is talk of rebuilding Iraq after the war. After the war, we should either leave them for dead or better yet, just take over the country. We certainly could use a US presence there, as well as use their oil fields.