You can type here any text you want

America's Finest City - GN Stolen

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

black heat

My car was stolen yesterday (8/17/4) sometime between 1:30-2:45pm (high noon) when the bayside was at its peak with people. What balls these low lifes have. My first thought was that it went to a chop shop or across the border to TJ, but my ol buddy MAC in SD and a neighbor made more sense with their words of wisdom--that the car was not necessarily stolen by the hood to chop an sell, but that it was stolen and taken to another site (AZ, NM, et) for resale.

Hmm, betta for some AH/MF to drive it then have the car's ashes (parts) spread all over the country??? .

I read all the posts/threads about your loss and I feel your pain and fully respect your views about these low lifes.

The Car: 1987 GN with about 68,000 miles; Black of course.
Vin 1G4GJ1173HP420573, Calif license 3CSN026.

Sincerely,
Pat:D :cool:

Originally posted by Dan Thompson
Where did this happen in SD?

Dan: It happened on harbor drive (the side road used for parking for Anthony's Restruant and the Star of India ship museum). The car was parked just opposite the star of India, where there were a whole lot of people enjoying themselves and where parking was at a premium, lined up waiting to get a parking place. A cruise ship was in port, so the place was very lively.. A very very busy place. Across the street is the Holiday Inn Hotel.

Back