You can type here any text you want

AN fuel lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
fuel lines

I still used the steel braided line. I was not going to shell out $200 for stock replacment lines plus the steel braided looks better IMO. Also the Teflon line is better to use because of smell issues (I didnt know it at the time :rolleyes: ).

When you cut the line, the rubber gets inside of it so be sure to CLEAN IT OUT!!!!!:D Nothing worse than sending that stuff into the fuel rail, or oiling system (I also have -AN line going to an oil cooler) And yes GNXTC2 had the part numbers for that also ;)

I'll look into the teflon hose got any pics pm them to me if can.I almost give in to those dam expensive lines good thing i found this thread.

I'll look into the teflon hose got any pics pm them to me if can.I almost give in to those dam expensive lines good thing i found this thread.

Not now, but I ran mine over the ALT :eek: to the frame. I will re run them sometime. Go with the Teflon ;)

Back