You can type here any text you want

An Interesting Discovery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I have power door locks:eek: I didnt even know:eek: ive owned the car for about 2 years now and I didnt know until I hooked up a test light to some wires an regulator under the door panels. Next thing I know... all of the locks locked and unlocked:D Sorry I thought that was kind of cool:D I have to get some new door panels and some regulators:D

So I have a Limited t-type? even rarer?

I have power door locks:eek: I didnt even know:eek: ive owned the car for about 2 years now and I didnt know until I hooked up a test light to some wires an regulator under the door panels. Next thing I know... all of the locks locked and unlocked:D Sorry I thought that was kind of cool:D I have to get some new door panels and some regulators:D

So I have a Limited t-type? even rarer?

good thing to know you have. you know you can just get the switches and cut the door panel to fit the switches in.

So you dont have switches inside but you have the wiring? Thats kinda wierd. The door panels must have been switched at one point.

Doesnt have to be a limited to have power windows or locks. I take it you have power windows right? I think they came as a pair 99% of the time.

Back