And after 2 yrs two years in making.....

Onalky87

After talking about it for two years with my buddy while our cars were getting worked on. We finally raced!!! Its always been one of our cars has been down. He drives a 2004 regal gsx. 66mm turbo stg2 heads and stage 3 cam. Ran a best of 11.46 at a 127 trap at 26psi After finally having the time to set it up we Cruz out to fasttrac to get 110 for him. We were both so nervous after building this up to the race of the century sense our two cars are the fastest of all our friends. So after sittingin the parking lot for 30min talking about how we were Gunna do this as if we forgot we pull out and onto prob the best road to race on in centrAl ny.

The race: we both roll out to about 55-60 and we both brake boost. My horn doesn't work so we went off his. But with two 550whp cars with open cutouts I couldn't hear it so I Watched his arm. Beep...beep...beep and were off. My heart for racingbut only for a second Bc I pulled right away!!! The chase car was a 400whp cam only ls1 and he said I left 25ft marks from 60 on my 275/60 DR's. We raced for maybe 4 seconds tops and I put 5-6 cars on him, 2-3 of which happened almost instantly. He defiantly spun and maybe worse then me but I still was pulling after he hooked.

We are both going to the track next week to rental this with times and him on slicks. All in all I was impressed sense he's 300lb lighter and 1-2 more psi

So now im one more kill closer to being on the chickens level:wink:

We will next Friday ;). He's going for the fwd 3800 regal record of 10.85. He's currently 3rd with a 11.46 and has the highest trap for any non sponsored fwd 3800 regal