You can type here any text you want

And I thought 2QUICK6 had alot of Anni. TA's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So lucky! wow!

Some guys are so lucky :)

He seems to be missing the 10th, but does have two 25ths..hell that is good enough..lol

10 bucks the 30th will bring the most :D

Shoot, I'd be happy with the fifteenth... He needs to post pictures of all of them!

hmm, yeah, I've been lookin for a nice 25th deal to add to the mix, maybe for my step daughters college graduation present... The guy I bought the 10th anniv from had all 3 10yr anniv editions too..well he did till I took the 10th from him.

Attachments

• all-tas.jpg
    all-tas.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 91
Nice pic Rob. You need to get them all out in a real good setting then send it in to a magazine. Would be hard for them to turn down. Nice collection. And you have a GN and vette powered truck on top of it all.

Nice!!

Nice Collection there :cool:

sell everything else and finish-up the TA collection :D

Thanks ya'll. Yea, I've been wanting to try to get them all out at once to a few shows but it takes alot to do that, or you have to find a friend with nothing to do for a day almost, only done it a few times.
Heck those 2 on ebay have never been driven hardly...wouldn't be any fun to have these cars and not drive them periodically even if it is just once a month or two.

Back