Another day in Burlington...

Your welcome, and no problem at all. That would be awesome, I got a few things I'm doing on it as soon as i return home from FL at the end of the month. I travel to my hometown in SC quite often and always pass by Burlington, would love to stop by one of those times.

I'm stationed at MCAS Cherry Point, it's about 45 minutes from Camp Lejeune. I don't know temoc. I did get some greatful tips from Dee when he was at Lejeune, never got a chance to meet up, because I was sent down to FL for some training.

Last edited:
Richards place is a MUST see for any TB enthusiast !! There is no explaining his place, or his hospitality......He is truly 1 in a Billion.
You got that right Bryan, its Turbo Buick heaven at its Best

Your welcome, and no problem at all. That would be awesome, I got a few things I'm doing on it as soon as i return home from FL at the end of the month. I travel to my hometown in SC quite often and always pass by Burlington, would love to stop by one of those times.

I'm stationed at MCAS Cherry Point, it's about 45 minutes from Camp Lejeune. I don't know temoc. I did get some greatful tips from Dee when he was at Lejeune, never got a chance to meet up, because I was sent down to FL for some training.

William, what's going on brother. . Have been in California for about two week. It seems to be ok, take Patrick up on that offer the place will blow your mind.

Dee

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey not much brother , finishing up Air Traffic Control School down in FL. I got 8 days left here. How's Cali life? I loved it out at Camp Pendleton when i was there in 2009.

I will take him up on that offer for sure. Shooting for the March-May timeframe so i can bring the Buick.