You can type here any text you want

another evo goes down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
I seen the car at the stop light as I turned The new Evo , they came up on me as I knew they would chick driving boyfriend in passenger seat , I gave it some boost and pulled hard from them the guy rolls the window down and said man what do have in that thing hehe I said a v6 , so we came up to the next light bam it turns yellow so we both stop. She started building some boost I did none I just rolled out then mashed the pedal and I start to spin bad ( I took the Centerlines off and drag radials) and pulled so hard on them my car loves this weather !I have to be careful though I dont need anymore tickets the last one cost me a grand!:biggrin:

I took mine out for a quick cruise last night...had a turbo Saab think he was bad. I did the same thing: let him leave at boost while I crept through the intersection then mashed it as soon as I cleared the intersection. I passed him shortly thereafter and let out of it just north of the speed limit. He wouldn't line up next to me at the next light =)

I'm not sure what the specs are on the new evo's, but to me it seemed awfully slow. Ive raced several other evos before and they seemed to put up a bigger fight than this one, although that was with the old TA-49 but now I run a TA-61 and it seems to pull harder. (I'm not sure what the HP differance is but i can feel the differance.) All in all a pretty good night. How well did that saab hang in there? I think a lot of younger drivers don't even know what a GN is.

I took down a Evo @ 23psi in my stock turbo GN back in in the beginning of September. It pulled me a half car from a 20mph roll, but once I hit 3rd it was over. I love my Razor's PAC!!!:biggrin:

How well did that saab hang in there? I think a lot of younger drivers don't even know what a GN is.

He didn't hang AT ALL. The speed limit was I think 50 I ran to about 60 when I had at least three car lengths on him. I was actually thinking that I'd get a "real" run at the next light but he wanted none of that. Reminds me of the brand new vette that I baited 3 or 4 times. He wouldn't bite then tries a ricer flyby on me. I didn't realize what he was doing until he had already pulled a car length on me. I rolled into the throttle closing the gap getting right on his rear bumper and charging to about 110 mph. He couldn't lose me but I couldn't pass him either. The next light went red in front of us...2 mile straight shot, nice and wide, about 11:45 at night, little traffic, no cross roads...and he turns left...sissy!

Watch out for Evo's, they're quick lil cars....congrats though

-Will

Back