Another run of Oil Booster Plates....Who's in???

Alright....PRE-ORDERS are going in.
If you purchased 1...the total will be $59.16 with the PayPal fees
If you purchased 2...the total will be $110.78 with the PayPal fees

I will message each of you with my PayPal address and instructions.
When doing a group buy...I need your address and screen name sent with the payment.
It's a little tough when trying to figure out real names with who you are on here.

Thank you
Coach

ALL PM's have been sent to you members who ordered. I will not start these until all PRE-ORDERS are paid.

Thank you

Ok.
Steel is ordered. I'm hoping to be finished and ready to ship starting June 25th.
I'll let everyone know. I have a few other brackets I'm building for restock as well.

Thank you all
Coach

Like many others, I have poor oil pressure at idle (8-9 lbs when heat soaked off highway summer driving with 20-50 VR1). Raises immediately after idle to well over the 10 lbs per 1000 RPM minimum.

Would I see any increase by adding the booster plate Without cutting the slot in the oil filter adapter cover, or is that required for it to work? I would love to be able to install without removing the cover, even if that only increased a few pounds. I know you also mentioned demagnetizing the gears too, which I guess would also be deal breaker?

Like many others, I have poor oil pressure at idle (8-9 lbs when heat soaked off highway summer driving with 20-50 VR1). Raises immediately after idle to well over the 10 lbs per 1000 RPM minimum.

Would I see any increase by adding the booster plate Without cutting the slot in the oil filter adapter cover, or is that required for it to work? I would love to be able to install without removing the cover, even if that only increased a few pounds. I know you also mentioned demagnetizing the gears too, which I guess would also be deal breaker?
When installed like the instructions say, and you use the correct gasket thickness to set the gears up....you’ll notice some pleasant results.
Set it up improperly.....and it may be devastating

When installed like the instructions say, and you use the correct gasket thickness to set the gears up....you’ll notice some pleasant results.
Set it up improperly.....and it may be devastating

Roger that.

I'm hoping to be finished soon.
I'll post up when they are ready to ship. 45 is the most I've ever done at one time.

BOOSTER PLATES are all cut. I'm hoping to finish them this weekend.

Thank you all
Coach

LOL...set up improperly...may be devastating. That counts me out. Takes me a few times to get things right, lol. You do a great service to this community. Appreciate it.

Good morning
To all the Pre-order buyers.
I came in to finish up the plates today and the machine that I use to get them flat appears to have been damaged during yesterdays thunderstorm. My maintenance guys are not here until Thursday so I'll keep you guys updated. I'm not allowed to try and fix it because of the new "lock out tag out" processes the new owners require. I did not get trained this time around so I'm stuck.
These kinds of set backs are so frustrating.
We are close fellas....

Thank you
Coach

Hoping to get this damn machine fixed this week.
I hate having you guys waiting but I cannot finish these parts until this is fixed.
I am going to try another shop and see if I can use there machine.
I’ll definitely keep you all posted.
Thank you all
Coach

Gonna try a machine at a different shop. Have to make a couple steel plates to hold the Booster Plates then hit them with a 100 ton press....
They should be dead flat after that...

Gonna try a machine at a different shop. Have to make a couple steel plates to hold the Booster Plates then hit them with a 100 ton press....
They should be dead flat after that...
What's the latest?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What's the latest?

We have a guy coming in Monday or Tuesday hopefully with the parts needed to fix. With the new corporate bullcrap now....it all had to go thru insurance. When we were family owned....we just fixed it and turned it in after.

Very sorry for the delay. The plates are sitting here....it's frustrating.

Thank you
Coach

What's the latest?

7A6ECDFE-A65F-4765-B567-BCE06420CD1B.jpeg