Another run of Oil Booster Plates....Who's in???

We have a guy coming in Monday or Tuesday hopefully with the parts needed to fix. With the new corporate bullcrap now....it all had to go thru insurance. When we were family owned....we just fixed it and turned it in after.

Very sorry for the delay. The plates are sitting here....it's frustrating.

Thank you
Coach
Accountants, Lawyers, Insurance companies, Politicians. Pretty much in that order.

What's the latest?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
We have a guy coming in Monday or Tuesday hopefully with the parts needed to fix. With the new corporate bullcrap now....it all had to go thru insurance. When we were family owned....we just fixed it and turned it in after.

Very sorry for the delay. The plates are sitting here....it's frustrating.

Thank you
Coach
No worries, just checking. Have my engine on the stand in reassembly currently.[emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ok
The parts are supposed to be here by Friday.
If this is taking too long....I will refund $$$ to whoever wants a refund. This has never happened before so I am extremely frustrated by this breakdown. I have almost 75 plates sitting here and cannot finish them.
I will keep everyone informed. If I have to come in on Sunday and do them all....rest assured...I will.
I have an out of town wedding on Saturday, so that's another sore subject.

Please be patient guys....I will come thru
Coach

No worries here Coach,
I’m in no hurry for mine, just wanted one for the shelf, so it’s available when I have to do work on the engine.

I will know by Friday afternoon if we will have finished parts....or if I have to refund everyone's $$$. I will not keep you all waiting any longer. If it works...it will take a few days to do 75 plates.

Well Friday I went to my friends shop to use a 60 ton press to friction press these flat. I machined 2 anvils dead true flatness of 0.00002 over a 6 inch square area to sandwich these between. The damn thing started leaking at 20 tons.
He is fixing the line. I will try again Thursday.
If any one who has pre-ordered wants a refund....let me know. I will send it out ASAP.
This is a first for me that I am backed into a corner and do not have the machine I need to finish a job.
I will get them done....and I thank all of you for being so patient.

Coach

I got 5 plates ready to ship. The 1st 5 people that paid will get them. It takes a lot of tricky procedures to get them ok to use, but I will only ship those paid for. I will have to re-cut more before I can accept more orders. I got 4 junk ones before I got a way that works.

I got 5 plates ready to ship. The 1st 5 people that paid will get them. It takes a lot of tricky procedures to get them ok to use, but I will only ship those paid for. I will have to re-cut more before I can accept more orders. I got 4 junk ones before I got a way that works.
Coach go ahead and count me out.
I am going to do some mods and put this thing back together.
Thanks for all your efforts.

OK...
Reapersgbody (1)
spross86 (2)
and Dale Peterson (2)
are shipping today.

I'll work the others as soon as possible.

All PRE-PAID plates will ship this week. Just finished.
All other inquiries...I am making more using a new process since the machine I need is still not repaired.
I'll message you all one on one when they are ready.

Thank you all for being so patient.
Coach

Plates are all shipped.
I thank each and every one of you for being so patient.
If anyone has any problems or questions....contact me ASAP and I will resolve any issue as normal.
I offer money back or replacement of any item except custom orders.
I can be reached very quickly at
814-336-4707

Thank you
Coach